Korean Tutors Available for Private Korean Lessons
We offer private Korean tutors for those students who prefer the extra flexibility and personalized attention to meet their particular needs. Each private lesson sessions are 60 minutes and held at our facility.
Private Korean tutoring lessons is a great option for those learners who:
• Prefer one-on-one lessons rather than being in a class with other students.
• Are not available during regular class times.
• Need flexible scheduling.
• Want to augment existing classes.
• High School students preparing for Korean SAT® Subject Test
• Prepare for TOPIK test
Private Lesson Packages
Please Read Before Purchasing Private Korean Tutoring Package:
• Each package must be used within 30 days of purchase.
• All packages must be completed within 90 days. No exceptions will be made AFTER The 90 days. Any exceptions will only be made prior to the 90 days (ex: planned vacation, business travel, etc) and will require Director’s approval.
• No Refunds, no credit.
• Packages may be purchased for another student, but packages are non-transferable once used.
• 24 hours notice for any scheduled cancellations. Cancellations less than 24 hours will be considered used.
Registration and Payment for Private Tutoring:
First time students will need to complete registration application. Those already registered for our Korean Language Program do not need to resubmit an application. Payment can be made by check or by credit card from this page only. Checks can be made out to: Korean American Center and delivered in person or mailed to our business office.